Back to top
Tanoa Credits Terms & Conditions
- Tanoa Credits can only be redeemed at approved outlets.
- Tanoa Credits will expire six months after the date of issue shown.
- Tanoa Credits can only be used to purchase goods and services provided at the approved outlets. They cannot be exchanged for dollars.
- No dollar refunds will be given on amounts not utilised.
- The Tanoa Credits amount reflected on the voucher has the equivalent purchasing value as the specified amount of dollars.
- Tanoa Credits are not legal tender as defined by the Reserve Banks of Fiji, Samoa or New Zealand.
- If Tanoa Credits are defiled or altered in any way they will not be accepted as payment for goods and services nor will they be replaced.
- It is the sole responsibility of the owner to keep Tanoa Credits in a safe and secure place as Tanoa Hotels will deem the person in possession of Tanoa Credits as the legal owner.